Three study rooms on the HS/HSL's second floor and ten on the third floor may be reserved for group study.
- Study rooms are meant for groups of three or more.
- Rooms may be reserved up to three hours a day. Hours do not need to be consecutive.
- You may reserve rooms up to three weeks in advance.
- Study rooms must be reserved at least one hour before use.
- Rooms are self-monitoring. If someone is in a room that you have reserved, kindly ask them to leave or go to the Circulation Desk and ask for assistance.
- UM faculty, staff & students may reserve rooms using their University of Maryland email address.
Questions? Please call the Circulation Desk at 410-706-7995.